I Accomplished Some Things…

Last week, you may remember that I told you I was on winter break. I also mentioned I had a list of things I wanted to accomplish. Here’s what I said:

“I have so many plans for this week, including writing, painting the inside of my house, and general laziness.”

Well, you will be happy to know that I accomplished some of those things and did a few that weren’t on my list.

The one thing I didn’t accomplish was painting the inside of my house. But that’s okay. There’s plenty of time in the future to get that accomplished.

I got some writing done, which felt really good. I’ve been working on a new young adult zombie novel. It doesn’t have a title yet, but I’m on chapter 13. I have no end date planned, and I work on it when I can. I had a huge breakthrough over the break, so now I know where the story is going.

I have a plan in place for books I would like to have published this year, and they include my grandfather-in-law’s biography and another reprint. The reprint is tentative because it depends on whether or not I can get my rights back. I’m assuming I can, but we’ll have to wait and see.

I’m also planning on 2016 being a great year. I have a feeling that like so many other years it will have its ups and downs, but I hope there are many more ups than there are downs. I hope that all of you also have a fantastic year!

2106, let’s do this thing!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)