AEROSMITH!

My spouse, friends, and I are going to see Aerosmith tonight at Cheyenne Frontier Days, and I’m super excited!

I’m a huge fan. Not as big as my friend Jamie, who flew in from Oklahoma to go with me, but close. We’ve always gone to Aerosmith together. I can’t remember how many we’ve been to, but when we were in college, if they were playing within driving distance, we went.

One time, in October, we drove to Omaha to see them. From where I live, that’s about 8 hours. Luckily, my grandmother lives half an hour from Omaha in Iowa, so we had a place to stay when we got snowed in. We had so much fun!

I don’t get to see them as often as I used to, mainly because tickets are so freaking expensive (and I’m old and have to figure out what to do with the kids), but I couldn’t pass them up at CFD. I mean, Cheyenne is only 45 minutes away, why wouldn’t we be there?

I will share pictures and the experience later. Until then, please enjoy one of my favorite songs by them.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)