Sinner Repent by Morgan Kelley


Morgan Kelley lives in the beautiful Pocono Mountains with her husband and two children. After attending college at Penn State University and studying Criminal Justice, Morgan knew her only true passion in life would be murder and books.

She put them both together and began her career as a writer. Other than books and writing, you can find Morgan hanging out in her garden and digging in the dirt.

Her other works include: The Junction, Serial Sins, The Blood Betrayal, The Killing Times (1), Sacred Burial Grounds (2), True Love Lost (3), Deep Dark Mire (4), Fire Burns Hot (5), Darkness of Truth (6), Devil Hath Come (7), Consumed by Wrath (8), Redemption is Here (9), Dead Shall Speak (10), Blood Red Rage (1) Lost & Broken (2), Unthinkable Games (3), Celestia is Falling (1), Vegas is Dying (2), Christmas is Killing (3), Love is Bleeding (4), Heaven is Weeping (5), Dangerous Revelations (1), Illegal Fantasies (Anthology 1), Romance Under Arrest (Anthology 2), and Holiday Reinforcements (Anthology 3)

Please feel free to visit Morgan at her website: www.morgankelley.com
or visit her blog at www.morgankelley.blogspot.com
http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/2993043.Morgan_Kelley
http://www.amazon.com/Morgan-Kelley/e/B001KHAQ10/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Morgan-Kelley/302609053207268


Doctor Callista Carter only wants to heal. Running from a near life destroying case, she’s licking her wounds in a small town and off everyone’s radar.

Only, she’s drawn quite a bit of attention.

Someone’s taking lives, disguised behind the Seven Deadly Sins. It’s stirring up the small town, making waves.

The killers want her eliminated.

And the sheriff just wants her.

When Quinton Gaines is handed a slew of killings, he’s at a loss. He, too, has escaped to sleepy Myrtle Springs to regroup. Now, he’s reminded that death has no qualms with nipping at his heels. Yet, this may be the perfect opportunity to snag the elusive doctor, who has stolen his heart.

Or so he hopes…

When the killer gets personal, Quinn wishes he didn't drag Callie into the mess. Now, not only is she in danger for helping him, she’s marked to die.

Time’s running out.

Can love beat back the vicious claws of hate?

One truth is crystal clear. Quinton Gaines has to stop running in order to save his home and woman.

It’s not going to be easy with a madman hell bent on getting one thing…

REVENGE. 

The killers won’t stop at anything. It’s time to get ready, and like any good Sinner... Repent.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Sinner Repent was always an idea percolating in my head. Then, one day, I started writing my FBI series and saw a way to tie it in with the characters crossing over. I made it happen. With 95% of my books (not the vampyre ones) I cross over all the characters. So, if you love Elizabeth, you’ll see her again. It’s the same with Doctor Callista Carter. I like to think that I’ve created a whole world inside FBI West. You’ll watch them all fall in love, get hurt, get healed, and form lasting bonds.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Generally, each of my books are no less than 400 pages each. So, that takes me about 10 days to get the first draft down. Then I do one read through to add all the details. If you count that, 15 days start to finish before it heads off to my editing team.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
That I can be home for my kids. They’re only young once, and I like that I didn't miss anything. First steps. First tooth. Buying my daughter her first bra (Right now, she’d be mortified that I just wrote that.--also a first!) Being able to have writing as my career has given me so many more opportunities to be a mom.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
How brutal it is on my body. After a 16 hour day, my body is sore from not moving and my hands ache from typing nonstop. Other than that, it’s an AWESOME job.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Mary Shelly. I find it fascinating that in the early 1800’s she managed to write a book so amazing that it has withstood time. Without Frankenstein, where would our scary monsters be? I would love to go back to that time, live her life for a while, just to see what it was like. She got to hang out with Lord Byron… how cool would that be?

Her life was like a great novel. She ran off with a married man, experienced hardship, and traveled the world. I might need more than one day as her!

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
The grape jelly. It’s probably 3 months old. My kids hate grape jelly, but I love it. So, I’m the only one who eats it. Now… I’m thinking I won’t be. It’s too damn old!

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
Readers can expect a lot. I have a full schedule slotted for 2015. Right now, there are 11 mega novels on the schedule. One will max out at 800 pages. That’s going to be my Christmas reunion book, where everyone’s favorite characters return to solve one hell of a crime. In the FBI series, there will be three new books. Dead Shall Speak (book 10), Pledging to Die (book 11) and Sleigh Bells Ring (book 12)

In the Littlemoon series, (my paranormal one) you’ll have Unthinkable Games (book 3) and Truth is Found (book 4)

In my Harcourte Vampyre series, you’ll have Dangerous Misery (book 3) and Dangerous Retaliation (book 4)

In the Sinner Trilogy, you’ll have the final book. First, there is Sinner Repent. Then, Sinner Realized (which is out now) and finally, Sinner Reborn. Once I release the final one, the trilogy is rolling into a series titled ; ORACLE. It’s all hush-hush right now J Don’t tell anyone I mentioned it! It has to be our secret…

In my Croft & Croft series, you’ll have Heaven is Weeping (book 5) and Hell is Burning (book 6) That series is ending and morphing into a new one called the Justice series. It’s going to be darker and edgier, but with all the same characters. (I’m super excited about this one!!!)

I am also releasing my last anthology (Holiday Reinforcements) in the wildly popular Behind Closed Doors trilogy. (Illegal Fantasies and Romance Under Arrest). If you like sexy short stories, they’re the ones for you. I’ve removed all the thriller and crime out of them. They’re pure erotica but with a sweet storyline.

That’s only a few. I have so much more planned for this upcoming year. I hope you’ll all join me!!!

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)