Running Out of Lies by Abigail Madison Chase‏


So, you wanna know more about Abigail-Madison Chase? Interesting... I am not really that intricate. I am simple twenty... something.. well, actually forty something neurotic mom of two who has been writing since the Mrs. Turner's 4th grade English Language Arts class where she won FIRST prize in the Creative Writing Fair. My educational background is superb. I hold a B.F.A. and M.F.A in English and Literature from an awesome university.

I am highly trained professional at least in my mind. I believe myself to be Jane Bond Super Heroine who just happens to take time out to write some books for pleasure.

My house sits in the beautiful mountains of Western United States where I am continuously dreaming of other worlds. My family and my writing exist in my world of make believe harmony. Each one is fighting for their right to become a character that I won't kill off. Sarcasm, quick wit and lots of laughs is what one will locate in Abigail's Wonderful World... a place where moments of peace and harmony descend upon me and my two children... Sit back and enjoy as I share my world.

http://janitorsclosetwestend.blogspot.com/
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8203404.Abigail_Madison_Chase
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Abigail-Madison-Chase/1422299541365282
http://www.abigailmadisonchase.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpv90PvX7ic


Dr. Erik Plez is a former Marine Officer who puts his skills as an investigator to use as he tries to solve the biggest mystery of his life....

Who is Erik Plez?......A sketchy past, with no memories of his childhood, at sixteen he was recruited for a secret team of Young Marines.

Now he’s on the run, running out of lies, making it hard for him to think of an alibi.


Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I was inspired by the Italian Job and the blues song Running Out of Lies by Johnny Taylor. I love to watch Netflix and listen to music on my computer. The idea of a man on the and not knowing why intrigued me. What if he’s telling lies to keep ahead of an unknown person or persons chasing him?

Q) How long did it take you to write? 
It took about nine months. I was stuck at home last year after having surgery and began to write.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing? 
 I love to write about

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing? 
I am a procrastinator. The ideas come but getting started is difficult.

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why? 
Veronica Lake. I am the biggest Veronica Lake fan in the world. I would love to wear her iconic hair style.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it? 
The oldest things is mustard and it’s about ten months old.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future? 
 I want to do a continuing series.

Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)