New Project

While I'm waiting for the nonfiction zombie book to be edited, I have moved on to another project.  Currently, I am working on Dealing with the Devil, which is the sequel to The Appeal of Evil.  I'm about seven chapters in.


This story has been a lot of fun to write.  I always enjoy coming back and revisiting my characters, especially when they have a story to tell.  It's also a lot of fun for me because I'm incorporating the Devil into this book.  I have such a fascination with him.  It started when I was in college and read Paradise Lost by Milton.  The way he portrays Satan in that story totally intrigues me.  It's going to be a lot of fun putting my own twist on this character.

I have no idea when the story will be done, but I'll keep you updated on the progress.  There are fun and exciting times ahead!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)