Two Are Better Than One by Suzanne Rock‏


A lifetime New Englander, Suzanne married her college sweetheart and has been with him for over twenty years.

Every summer she drags her husband and two daughters to Maine on a quest for the perfect lobster dinner. Every fall she can be found down in Foxboro, Massachusetts cheering on her favorite football team.

In between those trips, she’s a chauffer, a maid, a chef, an event planner, a hairdresser, a wardrobe stylist, a tutor and a sometimes masseuse.

To keep her sanity, she often drinks copious amounts of coffee and stares at the blank screen of her laptop, dreaming of great adventures. Sometimes she even writes them down for others to enjoy.

Suzanne loves hearing from her fans, and can be contacted through her website:

www.SuzanneRock.com
Twitter
Facebook
Goodreads:
Romance on a Budget
 
Quinn and Declan enjoy having sex together, but love sharing a woman more.

After months of searching, they’ve lost hope of ever finding a permanent third to complete them.

Then they meet shy, reclusive Hannah and everything changes. The sexual energy between them is incredible and the men soon realize that no other woman will do. They decide to confront her at the department’s summer kick-off party.

Will the straight-laced Hannah be open to a three-way relationship? They’ll have to do everything they can to convince her that two men are better than one.

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
Last year, I was searching around on Amazon for something quick and fun to read at the beach. I had a hard time finding anything. It was then that I decided to write a story to fill this niche. Two Are Better Than One is a short story about being young, having fun, and self-discovery.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
Two weeks. Like I said earlier, it’s a quick story. I wanted to write something a person could read in an hour or two while at the beach. Once I had the concept, the story flowed rather easily.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
World building. Whether it’s paranormal creatures or contemporary cities, I love developing rich worlds and placing interesting characters inside of them. If done correctly, a story will develop organically from this.

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
The waiting. It seems like as a writer, you’re always waiting for something. Even with Self publishing, you are waiting for cover artists, editors, formatters, or a distributor to upload your book. I’m rather impatient and the waiting is always the hardest part. (There’s a Tom Petty song in there, somewhere, lol.)

Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Sheesh, this is a hard question. Life for me is pretty good right now. I’m a stay at home mom and a full-time writer. It’s hard for me to picture myself doing anything else. Perhaps I’d become a wealthier writer who could afford a luxurious office with a view of the ocean. I love the sounds and smells of the sea and having a house on the water would be like a dream.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
LOL! Probably my tub of cottage cheese. It’s been in there about ten days. Every time I go food shopping, I clean out the fridge, so there’s never anything really old or expired in it.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
I’ve got lots of things happening behind the scenes, lol. I just signed with Deidre Knight of the Knight Agency. She’s been fantastic. Through our partnership, I’m hoping to improve my writing and bring it to readers I couldn’t reach on my own. Exciting times!

For those who like paranormals, the second book in my Warlock Mating Chronicles series with Siren Bookstrand is coming out in September. I also might have some good news soon about a pair of stories involving some mischievous incubi. Look for those to come out next year.

If you like contemporary erotic romance, then you’ll be happy to know that I’m going to be releasing two new novellas set in the same world as “A Little Bit Reckless.” All together, these three books are called the “Small Town Seduction Series.” Look for the two new stories to come out close to Christmas. I’m also working with my agent on a project proposal for a brand new erotic series. I can’t say much about it now, but I hope to have some good news for everyone by the end of the year.

And lastly, I write new adult books as Ava Conway. My latest work, Hollow, is a little like Girl Interrupted, a little like Breakfast Club. I hope to have good news about that soon, as well.

If you want the latest information on my new releases, please sign up for my street team, facebook fan club, or follow me on twitter.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)