Carry Your Heart by Audrey Bell‏

Audrey Bell lives in New York City, where she indulges her SoulCycle addiction and expresses her passionate hatred of the 6 Train. You can find her reading in Central Park, overcaffeinating at Starbucks, or trying to kidnap her neighbors’ Maltese puppy. She loves hearing from readers. Check out her blog at audreybellbooks.blogspot.com.


http://audreybellbooks.blogspot.com
https://twitter.com/audreybbell
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Audrey-Bell/370082886443954


Champion skier Pippa Baker lost everything in the avalanche: her boyfriend, his best friend, and her will to win. After a year of grief, she returns to competition.

She finds more than buried memories and steep slopes in Utah. She finds Hunter Dawson, a heartbreaking daredevil with the gold medals to prove it. And she finds that his reputation doesn’t stop her from falling hard, and that her heart might not be as broken as she once believed.

But, Hunter has scars and memories too—scars that make him believe falling in love might hurt too much, scars that make him run.

Pippa knows how much love hurts when it’s gone. Will she stop herself before she’s in too deep? Or will she let herself fall?

Q) What inspired you to write this story?
I read The New York Times piece on the avalanche at Tunnel Creek and my mind just went it’s own crazy places with it.

Q) How long did it take you to write?
I don’t even know! Around six weeks to a month.

Q) What is your favorite thing about writing?
I love it when I start writing dialogue and the characters really come out for me, and hopefully for the readers too!

Q) What is your least favorite thing about writing?
When I have to start over a scene!
Q) If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
Um…I follow Amanda Bynes on Twitter and I am DYING to know what is going on her head. So, I might be Amanda Bynes for a day. Although, I might not survive it.

Q) What is the oldest thing in your fridge and how old is it?
I have a wilted Cobb salad. It’s disgusting. I really need to throw that away.

Q) What can readers expect from you in the future?
A sequel to this book and another new adult contemporary novel about a driven, college newspaper editor and a devil-may-care frat boy.

Thank you so much for having me! I’m a huge fan of the blog so it’s super-exciting to “be” here!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)