Looking Ahead

Well, things are still as crazy busy as they were before the holidays.  Currently, I'm looking into other ways to promote myself, so I'm not sure I'll be posting too much any more.  I've enjoyed it, but it takes up a lot of my time.  Besides, ideas are sometimes hard to come by.  Either way, I'll keep you posted.

If you have the chance, you should vote for Death to the Undead in the Preditors and Editors Reader's Poll.  It's under the YA and Cover Art categories.  I would greatly appreciate it!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)