Self-promotion Thursday

This book was released this week.  It's only available from the publisher right now, but it will be available on Kindle soon.  I'm not sure if it will be available in paperback, but I'll let you know if that changes.  You can purchase it here.


Drunk womanizer Duke, spends his life selfishly taking care of himself and screw the rest of the world. After one particular black-out alcoholic binge, he wakes to find the world changed—the dead are rising from their graves.

Lonely, guilt-ridden Hank is someone who minds his own business, and sympathetic but strong-willed Lana is on the receiving end of harassment by other students.
Forced together for survival, the three misfits must confront their world gone strange. God said the people of Earth would be punished for their sins, and so the end has come. Duke, Hank, and Lana must walk their own paths to salvation, but they also must depend on each other.

Will their salvation lie in Finding Eden?

I originally wrote this story about 3 years ago, maybe longer.  It's been so long, I can't remember!  I had a very specific publisher in mind for it, and he was more than happy to take it.  At the time, he was working with another company to develop apps for phones, and he wanted to turn this story into an app.

Well, I waited.  And waited.  And waited.  It took him a while to send a contract, then he finally did.  Then I waited, waited, waited for him to send me edits.  He kept putting it off, then, eventually, real life got in the way and he released me from the contract.

From there, I searched for some other publishers.  See, the story is religious.  There are zombies, but there are also Bible passages.  It's completely different from what I normally write, and I wasn't sure where to send it.  After receiving no response or rejections from other places, I sent it to eTreasures.  Not that they were my last choice, I just wasn't sure if the story would be their cup of tea.

The story was supposed to come out July 30, 2011.  Obviously, it didn't.  It went through three editors (I'm pretty sure this story helped brand me as a diva in the eyes of some of the editors), and I think two or three major rewrites before it was finally finished.  This story has had a rough history.  Perhaps it was a sign.  But, it's finally out.  Enjoy!

I would love to know what you think of the story, and you can post reviews to be placed in the drawing for the $100 Amazon gift certificate!

I was thinking about it, and if you aren't comfortable posting links to your reviews, feel free to send them directly to me at pembrokesinclair at hotmail dot com.  Thanks!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)