My Snarky Is Showing

I've been in a really bad mood lately.  It started about two weeks ago (I'm sure some family/friends will say it started when I was born, but screw them!).  I wasn't sleeping very well, so the exhaustion led to a bit of depression, which led to some stress, which allowed strep throat to settle in.  I had a ton of things to do, including indexing and finishing some edits, along with doing my own story edits.  I felt like I was being pulled in 800 directions, and none of them were the direction I wanted to be going in.  Sadly, some people who stepped into my path got the brunt of my dissatisfaction.

I feel bad about snapping at people, but my patience level has been nonexistent.  That's really bad because I have very little patience to start with.  Plus, if they weren't being idiots, I wouldn't have to snap at them.  Still, I need to get my emotions back into check.

I seem to be on the upward swing.  I finished taking my antibiotics, so my throat is better.  I've been sleeping a little better, so maybe I'll catch up on what I missed.  The depression has waned slightly, and the stress is slowly receding.  I've finished all my assignments and actually have a chance to breath/sit on the couch and be lazy.  Give me another couple of weeks, and I should be my normal grumpy self instead of uber-grumpy.

In the meantime, if any of you have been at the brunt of my ire, I apologize.  If I were you, I would back away slowly, and I'll let you know when it's safe to return.

I also have a guest post up today.  You can check it out here.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)