This Week in Writing

I started chapter 9 of the dragon story. Still taking my time getting the story done, not on purpose, it's just been how my schedule has worked out. I need to take a day off and just work and edit. That would be lovely. I don't think it's going to happen any time soon though.

I signed a contract with Musa for a short story this week. It was another attempt at a romance. I'll let you know when it comes out. I'm very excited about that. It's my second contract with them, and they are such a fabulous company. I plan on sending other stuff in the future.


The boys have been having a hard time going to bed lately. We moved them into the same room because the 3 year old would get scared. We figured having his brother and a dog close would alleviate some of his fears. It has, but it's also given them the opportunity for play time.

The first couple of weeks they did great going to bed. Now, not so much. Like I said, they think it's play time. For the most part, I let them go. As long as they stay in their room and are somewhat quiet, I'm fine. However, that rarely happens. They'll stay in their rooms, but they'll scream and jump off their beds. It's been rough.

Since they don't go to bed like they're supposed to, they're very tired in the morning. The last few mornings, I've had to wake the 4 year old up. That's a pleasant task, let me tell you. He's been tired and grumpy. This morning, I thought for sure I'd have to get him up again. I was about to head back there when I heard him come into the living room.

"Good morning," he says to his brother.

"Good morning," his brother says back in his sing-song voice.

It was so sweet, it almost made the whole ordeal of bed time disappear. Almost.

Have a great weekend!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)