Being a Jerk

The last couple of weeks, I've apparently been insensitive. Unintentionally, I've been saying things that have hurt other's feelings. I haven't even realized I've been doing it. The holidays stressed me out, and I haven't had as much exuberance as I normally do. When people pointed it out, I apologized. Lately, I've been trying to watch what I say.

For all the times I've accidentally hurt someone's feelings, there are several where I want to be a jerk. I can't stand it when people don't do what they say they're going to do. If you don't have the time, tell me that. If things have to happen at a later date, fine. My calendar is usually wide open.

I'm usually pretty good at being the adult and being professional, but dang! Sometimes I want to scream at the top of my lungs and tell people what idiots they are! I'd like to think that would help, but I know it wouldn't. Instead, I sit back, take a few breaths, and complain about it to my friends.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)