This Week in Writing

I finished the first draft of the zombie sequel, "Death to the Undead." I've been doing edits and revisions. I'm hoping to have the first read through done by this weekend, incorporate the changes, then have another copy to read by next week. I'm still on schedule to have it finished by the end of the year!

Of course, it will all depend on how quickly my readers get through it and how extensive their edits are. As usual, I'll keep you informed of my progress.


Yesterday, my spouse turned on the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade for the boys. It was so cute to watch them watch it. They were fascinated by the balloons.

"Oooo! Look! Spongebob! It's Spongebob!"

And of course every other character they recognized. I spent the time getting things ready for family, which was nice. When I was done, I sat down and watched the last part with them. I had to mute the TV, though, because the female host was driving me crazy! She wouldn't shut up, and she kept interrupting her cohost.

By that point, the boys kind of lost interest. My spouse was putting together the turkey fryer, and that was way more fun. I pulled them away long enough for them to see Santa. The 4 year old's face lit up.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Santa." The 4 year old said. "And he's real."

I furrowed my brow. "Did someone tell you he was fake?"

He didn't respond, but a little later says, "He's real and he's watching us."

So, have a great weekend, and be good/nice. Santa is watching you!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)