Making It

I went over to a dear friend's house last night, and we sat around talking about writing and everything under the sun. Mainly writing, though. I've known Tamara since I was in grad school, and she's always been such a positive influence on my life. She's actually the one who got me back into writing after a professor shook my confidence.

Tamara is one of those cool people who has an agent with a prestigious agency. However, even with the agent, the road hasn't been paved in gold. I don't want to bore you with all the details, but just know there have been some issues that are just now (hopefully) being resolved. I tell you what, though, once the dust settles, she's going to be BIG!

I always enjoy hanging out with her because she's always so positive. No matter what's happening or how she's feeling, the glass is always half full. She's a great influence. I've decided that if I ever make it big, it will be because of people like her. And, technically, maybe her. She has a lot of contacts in the publishing world, and I might need to exploit them! *smile*

The actual act of writing may be a solo act, but the publishing community is so much larger. I'm so thankful for all my friends, fans, and the publisher. I wouldn't be anything without you!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)