And the Winner Is...

MISS VIXEN! Congratulations! Please contact me pembrokesinclair at hotmail dot com and let me know what prize you want!

Thank you to all who participated, but don't forget: we're not done! Three more weeks of fabulous prizes, so get those comments in!

This Week in Writing

I've been busy doing edits. Again. I was nervous about starting the revisions on my nonfiction project. I felt overwhelmed and void of ideas of how to fix it. However, I started working on it, and I feel a lot better about what I'm doing. I might actually have some of idea of what I'm talking about. Of course, that was the first chapter, I have five more to go. I'll let you know how it goes.


The other night, I picked up my boys from their grandma's house. If you recall, it's been one of those weeks where I had a hard time finding motivation to work. As I drove down the street, the four year old says, "I need some engergy."

"Really?" I asked. "Are you a little tired? You need some energy."

"Oh, man!" he replies. "My legs are so tired! I definitely need some engergy."

I couldn't help but laugh.

I hope this weekend brings you lots of engergy. Have a good one!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)