Tough Question Tuesday

What is your favorite dinosaur?

I think every kid (boys and girls) go through a phase where they are fascinated by dinosaurs. What's not to find intriguing? I don't remember a specific dinosaur I liked as a child, but my friend was really into Stegosaurus, so I'm sure I liked it too. I read Jurassic Park when I as in high school, and I remember being totally creeped out by the Procompsognathus. Little scavengers scared the crap out of me!

My 4 year old is really into them right now, and his favorite is Tyrannosaurs Rex (of course). We've been watching a lot of shows about them, and I've discovered new creatures that I didn't know existed. Call it my dinosaur species bubble. There were some pretty scary and awesome dinosaurs, like the Terror Bird, which was a direct descendant of Tyrannosaur. There was also a Spinosaurus, which was probably pretty bad ass. There's a lot to choose from, and I don't know which one is the best!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)