Patch of Bad Luck

Man, I seem to be having some issues lately. It all started last Friday with the rejection, followed by the story thief. The release of my novel was pushed back yet again. After that, I received another round of edits for my religious zombie novella. This is the third time it's come back. Yesterday, while working on said edits, I lost the document. The entire document! I didn't think it was possible, but it was nowhere to be found. I spent an hour on those things.

I'm not letting the misfortune get me down, though. Yes, it's frustrating and I wanted to break down and cry or maybe scream at something, but what was that going to accomplish? It's not going to bring back the document, it's not going to get my book out faster. I sucked it up and moved on. I redid the edits. I'm attempting to wait patiently for the publisher to get it together. Things will work out the way they are supposed to.

That's been my mantra lately. It's the only thing that keeps me sane. Plus, it covers all bases, even if things work out the opposite of what I expect!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)