Tough Question Tuesday

If you could be any mythological creaure (including vampires, werewolves, and zombies), what would you be?

I would be a fairy. People think they are so cute and nice, it would be easy for me to suck them in and trap them in my fairy ring FOREVER! Mwahahahaha!

Either that or a mermaid. I really enjoy being in the water. Although, I'm not too fond of the ocean and the scary creatures that might eat me, so I'd have the ability to switch from fins to legs so I could still come on land. I'm still undecided if I'll be mean or actually save people. I suppose it will depend on my mood!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)