Got Some to Spare?

Lately, I've been trying to focus on the positive. I think I've been doing pretty good considering I've been a pessimist/cynic for probably 20 years. In reality, I'm still a pessimist and cynic, but I try to keep it in check. That being said, I've been struggling for the last 2 days to stay positive.

Part of the reason I've been so grumpy is because I hurt my shoulder. I have no idea what I did, but it's been aching for a while (I go to the doctor tomorrow). I keep telling myself that it's getting better, that it's not that bad, but I think I might be kidding myself. I'll know tomorrow.

On top of that, I'm waiting for very important emails. You know how I get when people don't return my emails. *Deep breath*

If anyone has some spare patience they could send my way, I'd greatly appreciate it. Until then, let me list the positive things to help me on my way.

1. I finished the nonfiction book. That thing has been plaguing me for years, and now it's finally done. Hooray!

2. I'm rewriting some short stories, so I'm staying busy. They are fiction, so that's nice.

3. I haven't received any rejections this week.

4. I made a new writer friend in my little hometown, and we've been emailing back and forth. One more person for a support system!

OK. That helped a little. I could still use some patience, though!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)