Sorry today's post is a little late, I had to go to hell, aka the dentist, this morning.

After yesterday's post and Mr. Anthony's generosity, I started thinking about all of the other wonderful people in my writing life. I know a lot of editors, authors, and publishers who have been wonderful influences on my career. I am going to name just a few, but this is by no means an exhaustive list, and I'm not trying to exclude anyone. Know that I appreciate each and everyone of you.

First of all, Shells Walter was kind enough to do an interview. Shells runs Sonar 4 publishing, where I am also an editor. She has been very encouraging and helpful in my writing. Maybe, someday (but don't count on it), I will actually finish the piece that she thinks will make a good comic/graphic novel. She is really a great person to work for, very responsive, and I look forward to continuing working with/for her in 2011. (I'm also planning on having her review my book once it comes out. I hope she's excited! :P)

There is also Lori, who was the host of Sonar 4's radio blog talk and has converted it to her own show. She was kind enough to have me on last June, and we have scheduled another interview for February 27. She has been very good at keeping in contact, and I read her short story blog every now and again when I get the chance (it's listed on the right under Flashes in the Dark).

There are also my friends and fans, who are really the reason why I write. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. There are so many of you, I can't possibly list you all, but you know who you are. I am so lucky and humbled to have you. I hope that all of us together can make 2011 a fabulous year, and I hope my writing continues to make you happy!

Thank you to everyone who has supported and continues to support me!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)