This month is going by too fast. I can't believe it's the middle of the month already. I feel like I have accomplished nothing (and, really, I haven't!). But, I have been having fun hanging out with my friends and family. I'm trying to feel better about my priorities, which don't really include writing right now. Although, I have been getting a little work done. I know once the craziness dies down, I'll be right back in the saddle.

Other than that, nothing exciting has been going on, and I really have nothing to talk about. The kids are getting more and more excited about Christmas Day. It's very cute. It's what this time of year is about.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)