It's snowing again here. Supposed to be a pretty big storm. Of course, I'm stuck in the car, which doesn't do very well in the snow, so I'm sure it will be a doozy!

I love days like this. The sky is gray with clouds and the ground is white with snow. I really like it when it's a white out and you can't see 5 inches in front of you. There is something very cleansing about a blanket of white over everything. I like it a lot better when I'm tucked into my house instead of at work, but what can you do? I can spend all day tomorrow basking in the white wonderland.

Are you ready for the New Year? Have you made your resolutions and To-Do lists? I don't know why New Years is such a big deal. Really, it's just another day. So what if the last 2 digits on the date changes. I never make resolutions, and I rarely stay up until midnight (normally, I turn into a pumpkin after 10:30).

This year is different, though. My spouse and I won tickets at a banquet, so we're going to a New Year's Eve bash at one of the local hotels. I don't really know how I feel about that. I don't really like people, so I'm not excited about being in a crowd, and I don't really drink anymore, so I'm not really excited about being in a crowd of drunk people.

Have you ever noticed that New Years seems to be the holiday where everyone turns into a drinker? Why is that? Why do you want to ring in your new year with a headache, nausea, and that feeling like someone used your mouth as an ashtray?

If you can't tell, New Year isn't my favorite holiday. I've actually had some really, really bad New Years (one that ended in the emergency room), so I'm a little hesitant about celebrating. I hope this one turns out all right...

Since tomorrow is a holiday, I still won't be posting any new recordings. I will try and post a short story for your reading pleasure, but I have to find one first. I really do hope that everyone enjoys and safe New Year. See you next year!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)