I did very little work on my revisions last night. Very little. I think I glanced at the chapter and marked what I was going to delete. Shark Week started on Sunday, so I was catching up with what I missed. I'd like to say I'm going to work on it tonight, but I have an ag article to write. If I have time later, perhaps I'll see what I can do.

I made hotel reservations for a sci fi literary convention I'm going to in October (http://www.milehicon.org/). I'm very excited. I've been wanting to go to this for a while now, but life kept getting in the way. This year, I decided nothing was going to stop me. I have 2.5 months to wait, but I know the time will go fast. I've never been to a convention, so this will be a new experience for me. I can hardly wait!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)