Things are ever so slowly getting back to normal. The boys are having a hard time adjusting to the schedule because things have been messed up for the last couple weeks, but they'll be fine soon. They're kids, they're resilient. I'm still trying to get my house in order and caught up on sleep, but I'm pretty resilient too!

I've been working on revising my YA novel. My plan was to do it after I finished my other zombie novella, but I couldn't get the dang thing out of my head. A voice kept gnawing at the back of my brain, so I gave in. I'm scratching the itch. So far, I've been through chapters 1 and 2, handwriting my edits, and I'm hoping to get to 3 tonight. I always write out my edits then incorporate them into the computer. After I'm done with 3, I'll edit the electronic copy, then work on the rest of the novel. I've decided this will probably be the last time I revise this. If no one wants it, I'll put in away for a while and work on something else. I rewrote my query, too, but I won't send that out until I'm done with this draft. I'll keep you informed of how everything goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)