OK, I'm a lot less stressed today. I finished my ag articles and got started on my 5th story. My goal is to have my novella finished by July 14 because I have family coming to visit. If I get my butt in gear, I should be able to do it.

I watched The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnassus this weekend. What a great movie! It was Heath Ledger's last film, and he actually died before finishing it, so Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Ferrel step into his role. It sounds weird, like it wouldn't work, but it actually does. You'll have to watch it to understand what I mean.

The 3 year old has this strange habit. Every few weeks to couple of months, he decides he's not going to sleep through the night. This child rarely sleeps through the night, and fights it every chance he gets. I just get used to him sleeping, then he wakes up from a nightmare or because the wind is blowing. Kills me. Totally screws up my schedule. Last night was the first night, so I'm guessing I have a couple more nights this week. Sigh.

Still waiting to hear about the zombie novel. Getting slightly irritated, but I know there's nothing I can do to change it. I have some changes coming up in the next couple of weeks, maybe that will help me keep my mind off it. We'll see! I'll post tomorrow on what those changes are!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)