I got some writing done this weekend. I was working on my other zombie novella that might be turned into a comic, although while I was writing, I'm not so sure it will easily translate. I have no idea, of course, because I've never converted a story into a comic. It could just be my insecurity coming through, too. Who knows? I will force myself to finish it and the editor will decide.

I received a rejection for my reprint story, which is fine. Like I said, I have no idea what possessed me to try and get it reprinted. I will post it on my blog perhaps later this week for your reading pleasure.

Other than that, not a lot has been going on. Gearing up for my family to visit, and sneaking in as much writing as I can. It seems pretty relaxed right now. *Ahhh* Relaxing!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)