I got my story edited yesterday. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but I'm still not sure how I feel about it. I think it flows with the other stories, but it's just a little different. Ah, well. I'm sure it'll be fine. I have one story left before I do my final round of edits. I'm hoping to get started this weekend. If I'm not dead tired tonight, perhaps I will start after the kids go to bed.

I have so many story ideas bouncing around my head, I just want to sit and write! Unfortunately, I don't have time and several other projects to finish first. I wish someone would invent a device that you attach to your brain and as you THINK your story, a computer types it out for you. Can you imagine how fast stories would get written? That would be awesome! Then, you could write anywhere. Of course, you'd have to be careful not to let your mind wander, or you might have thoughts about what to make for dinner interjected into the plot!

Other than that, nothing exciting has been going on. As usual, I will keep you informed of my progress!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)