Well, I finally heard back from the publisher this weekend. They DID want to see the new version of my story. That is very exciting. Now, I'm wondering if that means I have to start the day count over from 1 since it's a new story or if I can tack onto the 214 days its been under consideration. I guess only time will tell.

I started the second story in my serial this weekend. Like the first, the main character has taken it and made it her own. Again, I'm very excited. I hope the third one flows as well. I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to write a fourth. We'll see how it works out.

We didn't watch any exciting movies this weekend. The spouse watched Valkyrie, but I wasn't interested in that film. I know how it ends. (Damn history! Ruins everything!) The 3 year old watched Planet 51. I only saw bits and pieces. The best part was the dog, who looked like an alien from the Sigourney Weaver films, and its name was Ripley. It was great. It didn't have a very big part, though.

Other than that, we went to a graduation on Sunday. At the reception, the graduate was inhaling helium from some balloons and apparently did too much because she passed out. It's funny now, but it was still kind of funny at the time. I'm sure her parents didn't think so, but I'm kind of sadistic!

My plan for this week is to finish the short story and get some more editing done. So far, the outlook is promising.
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)