Normally, I don't mind when my imagination runs away. It's what helps me create stories. Then, there's other times when it really stresses me out. For example, this winter, I had visions of cars losing traction on the icy streets and coming through our front yard and crashing into the house, killing the boys in their sleep. Was it a possibility? Of course. Was it a probability? Probably not. But that doesn't stop my mind from creating it. My imagination always creates strange scenarios with my kids. It drives me crazy, and it makes it hard to sleep. But that's not the only place it happens, it spills into my regular life, too. My imagination creates weird scenarios at work or makes me panic about my writing, then I'm a ball of stress. I'm figuring out ways to turn it off.

I got a little bit more done on my short story yesterday. With any luck, I'm hoping to have it done by this weekend. Then, I'll get started on the third story. Sometime in there, I have to get some articles done. We'll see how that goes!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)