I read the most distressing article yesterday. Naomi Campbell, the supermodel with a temper, just signed a 3-book deal. Apparently, she's writing *scoff* a children's book about a girl going to model school. Really? REALLY? That's what people want to read? That's what publishers are signing? I had very little hope before, but now I have none. I can't compete with that.

Today is not a good day. It's snowing, AGAIN, and it's like 30 degrees outside. My devil child didn't sleep last night, and I'm very grumpy. I need a vacation. Just me. No kids, no spouse, nothing; just me and my computer. Oh, that would be heaven.

I've been working on my short story. It's coming along pretty nicely. My goal is to have it done by the end of the week, but this week is a little busy, so I don't know. I guess I'll just do my best!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)