I apologize for being silent for so long, but I've been busy. I hate it when you have to go to work and work! :) Plus, I don't have anything exciting to say. I wanted to start the next story in my series, but I haven't had the chance. I would like to say I'm going to do it tonight, but I have other things to do.

As usual, I worked myself into a frenzy for no reason. The editor really liked my first story and wants to see the others. Yeah! Now I really have to go to work!

I didn't dream directly about the cat last night, but I dreamt that I was telling a psychic about the dreams I had about my cat. It was weird. I really need to get my stress level in check.

One more day of this week! Whoop, Whoop!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)