It has been a very lazy week this week. My kids decided to share their germs, so I've been sick. I'm feeling better now, but I didn't want to do a damn thing for the last couple of days. I've been spending my evenings on the couch getting caught up on my TV. It's been so nice. I figure I'll give myself a couple more days before I attempt to write something again.

I received another lovely rejection the other day. This agent said she really enjoyed my writing but they were booked with readings right now. She said that in 6 months if I haven't found an agent I could send my stuff and they would try to fit me in their schedule. It was a wonderful gesture.

I've been reading World War Z for our book club. It's very interesting. Max Brooks is the author who got me interested in zombie fiction in the first place (Romero got me interested in zombie films!). I read his Zombie Survival Guide, and that inspired me to write my zombie novel. I really enjoy his books. It is helping fuel my confidence to get my butt back to work. I'm a writer. I like to write. No matter how crappy I feel, that will never change. Just because they don't get published doesn't mean I'm going to stop. My head is too thick for that!
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)