I hate the dentist. Good gravy I really hate the dentist. I know that not a lot of people out there like the dentist, but I remember a time when it didn't bother me to go. I have pretty healthy teeth (I'm 31 and have had only one cavity), so I haven't had a lot of painful work done. As I was lying in the chair today, I kept thinking about when I was a kid and how I used to love how slick and clean my teeth felt after my visit. Now, my gums are bleeding and my mouth is sore. The dental hygienist is just mean. I know it's my fault for not flossing like I should, but do they really have to gouge your gums? You would think that with all the advances in medical technology they would find an easier way to remove plague. Why do they still insist on using a pointy metal scraper?
Pembroke Sinclair's books on Goodreads
Life After the Undead Life After the Undead
reviews: 55
ratings: 100 (avg rating 3.64)

The Appeal of Evil The Appeal of Evil (The Road to Salvation, #1)
reviews: 38
ratings: 63 (avg rating 3.54)

Wucaii Wucaii
reviews: 32
ratings: 35 (avg rating 4.11)

Death to the Undead Death to the Undead (Sequel to Life After the Undead)
reviews: 20
ratings: 39 (avg rating 4.23)

Dealing with Devils Dealing with Devils (The Road to Salvation, #2)
reviews: 22
ratings: 32 (avg rating 4.00)